Join us for an exclusive, in-depth discussion on navigating Asia’s new order and its implications for the United States, India and China.
– Alyssa Ayres, PhD, Senior Fellow, CFR; former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State; Author, Our Time Has Come: How India Is Making Its Place in the World
– Anil K. Gupta, PhD, Michael D. Dingman Chair in Strategy, Globalization and Entrepreneurship, Smith School of Business, University of Maryland
– Ankit Panda (Moderator), (Moderator), Senior Editor, The Diplomat; Columnist, South China Morning Post
– Devesh Kapur, PhD, Professor of Political Science, Director of the Center for the Advanced Study of India, University of Pennsylvania
– Dingding Chen, PhD, Professor of International Relations, Jinan University, Guangzhou; Fellow, Global Public Policy Institute
The evening is complimentary, but registration is mandatory. Drinks and hors d’oeuvres will be served.
111 E 48th Street
New York, NY 10017